More details have landed in our inbox about the Rambo videogame tie-in, which includes a "range of gameplay styles" such as fixed-perspective shoot outs, forced stealth sections, plenty of static gun turrets and the ominously-titled "QTE-Fights."
Erm, so don't shoot the messenger. I've got the
incriminating juicy feature list below, straight from the horse's mouth, along with that new screenshot above.
- Shoot-Out: All-out action in fixed-perspective shoot-outs - players will need to make tactical use of cover-options to survive the enemy onslaught. Mini-missions, multiple-paths, quick-time-events, interactive scenery and more than 25 enemy types will keep player’s adrenaline-pumping.
- Destruction: Unleash heavy weapons such as the M60, explosive-tipped arrows and time-bombs. Cause some wide-spread damage against hard-targets. Take control in iconic scenes from the films such as Rambo’s destruction of the Police Station in FIRST BLOOD ™.
- QTE-Fight: Authentic fight scenes from the movies are recreated in third-person, quick-time-events sequences.
- Fixed-Gun & Vehicle: Take aim of gun turrets and rocket launchers in an array of authentic fixed-gun and vehicle sections from RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II ™ and RAMBO III ™.
- Stealth-Hunt: Fixed-perspective infiltrations through forests and enemy-camps armed with Rambo’s trademark Bow and Knife. Dodge search-lights and time your bow attacks perfectly to silently eliminate enemies from the shadows. Knife sections will give players the choice of lethal or non-lethal force.
- Bosses: Boss showdowns and take-downs from the films - everything from Rambo’s single, explosive bow strike on Lieutenant Tay to shredding Russian helicopters with the DShK 12.7mm Heavy Machine Gun