Ravaged, the post-apocalyptic multiplayer FPS from 2 Dawn Games, has received another free DLC pack containing new game modes, weapons and a truly enormous dump truck to crush your foes with. Considering that content was pretty thin on the ground at launch, this should give players more bang for their buck.
The second Ravaged DLC Pack includes:
- Two New Game Modes: Team Deathmatch and Highjack Mode
- Team Deathmatch: Team Deathmatch enables 32 players to join teams of up to 16 with no resources to battle in the classic winner-take-all format gamers have loved for years.
- Highjack Mode: Hijack Mode offers players the chance to fight for control over the all-powerful Dump Truck, a massive mobile fortress.
- One New Vehicle: Available only in Highjack Mode, the Dump Truck becomes the ultimate power target, pitting players against each other as they scramble to control the monster power vehicle.
- Two New Weapons: The Chainsaw and Flamethrower
- The Chainsaw: Definitively rip enemies apart in close-quarter combat with the newly implemented chainsaw.
- The Flamethrower: Players blanket the immediate area with powerful flames, enabling them to decimate multiple enemies in their path
- Improved XP: Ravaged now displays accumulative Experience Points when they are awarded.
- Reduced Ammo: Reduced access to ammunition encourages players to scavenge for weapons and ammo to stay alive.
I reached for a 7/10 score in our full Ravaged review, suggesting that its cookie-cutter classes and generic FPS combat were revitalised by insane vehicular shenanigans.