A press release from Rockstar has confirmed that gritty Western romp Red Dead Redemption will be getting a rather nifty 'Game of the Year' bundle on Xbox 360 and PS3, dropping in the US on October 11th, and arriving here three days later.
'We wanted to create a world that captured the spirit of the Western,' said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. 'We are thrilled that Red Dead Redemption’s vision of the West resonated with so many people.'
The bundle will contain the following:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer* modes;
- Legends and Killers Pack*, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
- Liars and Cheats Pack*, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston;
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack*, including six co-op missions for up to four players;
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack;
- Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360;
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
Naturally it'll be rated 18.