In case you didn't get the memo, Nintendo are set to update the 3DS and Wii U eShop tonight, bringing a new clutch of deals and savings along for a ride. This week Curve Studios are the star with 25% discounts on four games that goes up to 35% if you already own any one of them.
The highlight is definitely Stealth Inc 2 for £9.49/£7.99, which released last October. I described it as a "magnificently frustrating bastard of pure stealth, brutal platforming and satisfying puzzles with a sadistic sense of humour" in our 8/10 review.
If you missed it, we've recapped the whole shebang below.
Curve Studios Sale!
The Curve sale works slightly differently to regular discounts. The first price is the regular 25% off deal, but the second cheaper price can be yours if you already own or proceed to buy any other Curve Studios game on the list. The promotion will run until February 19th, and the links will take you directly to our reviews.
- Stealth Inc. 2 | £9.49 / £7.99 (was £12.99)
- Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut | £7.49 / £6.49 (was £9.99)
- The Swapper | £8.99 / £7.49 (was £11.99)
- Thomas Was Alone | £4.99 / £4.49 (was £6.99)
Wii U Games
- Darts Up | £1.34 (was £2.29)
- Football Up Online | £2.69 (was £3.59)
- Darts Up 3D | £0.89 (was £2.69)
- Football Up 3D | £1.57 (was £2.36)
Remember that the sale begins on Thursday February 5th!