Gamer Network have announced that all of the developer session taking place at Rezzed this year will be broadcast live on YouTube this weekend, so don't fret if you've not bagged a ticket.
Sessions this year include appearances from the likes Chris Avellone (Project Eternity), Ragnar Tornquist (Dreamfall Chapters), The Creative Assembly (Total War: Rome II), and Dean Hall (DayZ Standalone), among many others.
Each session will be shown live on Eurogamer.net's YouTube channel.
The full schedule of sessions is as follows (all times are BST):
Saturday 22nd June
- 12pm - Panel: How can new business models improve PC gaming? (John Walker hosts Mark Morris, Chris Delay, Paul Taylor, Chris Avellone and Ragnar Tornquist)
- 1pm - Prison Architect (Introversion's Chris Delay and Mark Morris)
- 2pm - A look back at Frozen Synapse and a look forward to Frozen Endzone (Mode 7's Paul Taylor and Ian Hardingham)
- 3pm - Dreamfall Chapters (Red Thread Games' Ragnar Tornquist, Martin Bruusgaard and Dag Scheve)
- 4pm - Project Eternity (Obsidian Entertainment's Chris Avellone)
- 5pm - Sir, You Are Being Hunted (Big Robot's Tom Betts)
Sunday 23rd June
- 12pm - Panel: Is storytelling in games getting any better? (John Walker hosts Dean Hall, Chris Avellone, Ragnar Tornquist, Ed Stern and Will Porter)
- 1pm - Hotline Miami 2 vs. Luftrausers (Dennaton's Dennis Wedin and Vlambeer's Rami Ismail)
- 2pm - Total War: ROME II (The Creative Assembly)
- 3pm - WildStar (Carbine Studios)
- 4pm - The Creative Assembly Game Jam (Five teams present games made in a day to an expert panel made up of Chris Avellone, Ed Stern and Keith Stuart)
- 5pm - DayZ Standalone (Bohemia Interactive's Dean Hall)
There are more details over at www.rezzed.com, Carl and I will be there on the Saturday so let us know if you're around!