A bulletin on NeoGAF has revealed an image allegedly showing off the extra features and items that are being tossed into the Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Edition. If the report is to be believed, this particular bundle will set gamers back around €149.99...which, if the usual disastrous exchange rates are anything to go by, will probably mean a price of £149.99 here (thanks PS Vita!).
That's more than a 4GB slimline Xbox 360!
So what do you get for this extortionate amount of money? Well, according to the report, there's a bunch of exclusive in-game stuff, a soundtrack, journal and metal box, and, naturally, a figurine.
Here's the full list:
- Exclusive Gentle Giant Darth Malgus statue
- The game discs come in a collectable metal case
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural annotated by Satele Shan
- Old Republic galaxy map
- Custom security authentication key
- Exclusive music of Star Wars: The Old Republic CD
- High quality Collector's Edition box
- Flare gun: Fire flares into the air
- HoloCam: Keep visual records of in-game adventures
- HoloDancer: Project your own holographic dancer
- STAP: Sleek and unique in-game vehicle
- Training droid: Hovers at your side for combat assistance
- Exclusive Mouse Droid: Spunky droid to join your adventures
- Exclusive Collector's Edition store: Unique in-game vendor with a dynamic assortment of items
If you just facepalmed yourself, don't worry. It shows you're still sane.
Considering the amount of noise EA are making about Origin, one would suspect they'd be foolish not to simply offer a digital download CE as well with just the additional in-game items. We'll have to wait for confirmation to see. Needless to say, we've dropped them an email asking for comment. [NeoGAF via EG]