Seriously Special Edition Announced
Croteam and Devolver Digital have finally announced a firm release date for Serious Sam: BFE. The third installment (well, fourth if you count both encounters seperately) of their iconic and outrageous FPS series will be hitting the PC on 18th October 2011, with a launch price that will be "'lower than you might expect." You'll soon be able to pre-order for a 10% discount or wait until the price war starts. Look for a brand new trailer and Serious Edition announcement after the break!
We believe Serious Sam 3: BFE is the best Serious Sam game we've ever made. We've designed a true arcade-style FPS game with the non-stop brutal action the series is known for and our fans have loved for the past decade. - Davor Hunski, Croteam's 'Chief Creative Guy'
To celebrate, Devolver has unleashed a new trailer entitled Serious Chaos. It does exactly what it says on the tin. Look out for the Sirian Detonator!
The newly-announced Serious Edition contains the first and second Encounters, along with videos, the soundtrack and some exclusive DLC. It will launch alongside the regular editions on October 18th.
- Serious Sam: First and Second Encounter Classic, Giftable if Already Owned
- Exclusive Making-Of Serious Sam 3: BFE Video
- Exclusive Gold Fork Parker and Gold Serious Sam Multiplayer Character
- Timed Exclusive Brett Sanderson Headless Kamikaze Multiplayer Character
- Timed Exclusive DLC: Sniper Scope for AS-24 "Devastator" Weapon
- Complete Collection of High-Res Serious Sam 3: BFE Trailers and Game Videos
- Official Sound Track Composed by Damjan Mravunac and Undercode
- Digital Artbook, High-Res Posters and Box Art
While you wait, feast your eyes on our Serious Sam 3: BFE hands-on preview.