Epic indie shooter Serious Sam: Double D will be making its way to XBLA on February 20th, Mommy's Best Games confirmed today, costing a mere 800 Microsoft Points. The new XXL Edition contains numerous improvements and additions compared to the 9/10 original: including but not limited to a cooperative mode, 30 new guns, more missions and extra enemies.
Considering that we trotted out a 9/10 score in our Serious Sam: Double D review, you should definitely be very excited about this. It's utterly bonkers.
- Two-Player Local Cooperative Play - Serious Sam can pair up with his new buddy Huff to slaughter Mental’s horde together in an orgy of violence and destruction!
- Gunstacker Upgrades – Over 30 new guns to mix and match in towering stacks of awesome! Shotguns that fire a horde of bees, prism lasers, the return of Serious Sam’s trademark cannon and more! Exclamation point!
- New Campaign and Challenge Missions – Tackle new missions and take to the air in your very own missile-loaded Pterosaur or roll through your foes on a dynamite-powered unicycle!
- New and Upgraded Enemy Classes - The new Torcher Kitty, Explosion Eater and the Armored Gnaar are all stepping into the arena to wreck havoc the heroic Serious Sam!
- Xbox LIVE Arcade Leaderboards - Post your best scores and times to impress friends, family and enemies and prove to that jerk Dan that he doesn’t know crap about video games!