Stellar Impact's latest DLC brings gravity-distorting science vessels to Tindalos Interactive's space-themed MOBA. Details and screens after the break.
The Science Vessel gives players the advantage they need on the battlefield. Using a vast array of gravitational technology, the Science Vessel allows players to gain the tactical upper hand in taking control of enemy ships. This ship can venture deep into enemy lines to disrupt other ships’ formations and break the cohesion of the opposing fleets through its hi-tech arsenal.
The Science Vessel’s skills include:
· Gravity wave - brutally pushes back the opposing vessels
· Tractor beam - used to pull ships in while preventing the enemy’s use of the quantum portals
· Distortion bombs – creates small stellar anomalies that explode and destroy everything that comes in contact with it
· Electronic warfare - prevents the target from changing any of its course coordinates
· Gravitational singularity – produces a huge destructive vortex pulling in all nearby vessels
We rather enjoyed Tindalos' tactical mix of MOBA mechanics and space combat, awarding it 7/10 in our Stellar Impact review.