If you're the kind of reward-obsessed gamer who doesn't mind potentially ruining a game's story to discover what achievements you can unlock, The Last Of Us' campaign trophy list has hit the net and is ready for your perusal.
Story spoilers are relatively mild, but regardless, spoiler alert.
Matt recently got hands-on with The Last Of Us, while Brendan gave us seven reasons why we should pencil June 14th into our diaries. We're going to learn more about the multiplayer component soon, following news of a season pass and DLC plans.
Platinum Trophy (x1)
- It Can't Be For Nothing
Gold Trophies (x6)
- Firefly - Complete the Firefly Journey.
- For Emergencies Only - Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Hunter - Complete the Hunter Journey.
- No Matter What (Survivor) - Complete the game on Survivor.
- Scavenger - Found all collectibles.
- The Last of Us (Survivor+) - Complete the game on Survivor+.
Silver Trophies (x9)
- Everything We've Been Through - Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
- I Want to Talk About It - Engage in all optional conversations.
- It Was All Just Lying There - Find all Artifacts.
- Look for the Light - Find all Firefly Pendants.
- No Matter What (Hard) - Complete the game on Hard.
- No Matter What (Normal) - Complete the game on Normal.
- The Last of Us (Easy+) - Complete the game on Easy+.
- The Last of Us (Hard+) - Complete the game on Hard+.
- The Last of Us (Normal+) - Complete the game on Normal+.
Bronze Trophies (x7)
- Endure and Survive - Collect all Comics.
- I Got This - Find all Training Manuals.
- Knowing the Basics - Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
- Let's Gear Up - Craft every item.
- Master of Unlocking - Unlock all shiv doors.
- No Matter What (Easy) - Complete the game on Easy.
- Populace - Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.
Hidden Trophy (x1)