Ding Dong Merrily!
'Twas the week before Christmas,
when all through the house.
Not a creature was stirring,
apart from Gabe Newell greedily rifling through your wallet and extracting every single note therein.
We don't mind at all, though, because Steam's Holiday Sale is always cause for festive cheer and big fat savings! Holiday Sale 2013 is now live until January 3rd, providing new deals each day and flash sales a go-go.
As always it's worth holding out for games to go into daily sales, flash deals or an encore, before buying - even if they're already discounted. Here's what to expect from today's offering...
Daily Deals Highlights
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance | £15.40 (save £7.59, BUT IS A PRE-ORDER)
- The Stanley Parable | £5.99 (save £4, buy it)
- Space Hulk | £7.81 (save near enough £15, much more like it!)
- Dishonored | £3.74 (cheap as chips)
- Monaco | £2.39 (save £9)
NB: Sadly a short-lived misprice for the BioShock Infinite Season Pass has already been corrected. Speaking of, don't buy BioShock Infinite here. Get it from GAME instead. Arkham Origins isn't really a saving either, to be honest.
Flash Sales (End 0200)
- The Typing Of The Dead: Overkill | £7.99 (totally epic)
- Counter-Strike: GO | £2.99 (excellent, though also available in a £4.24 franchise bundle)
- DiveKick | £1.74 (save £5)
- Guns Of Icarus Online | £2.99 (save £7.50)
As always, the epic Hot UK Deals community are already on the case. Relative newcomers should note out the Steam Sale house rules in the comments section, since you'll end up saving even more by following a few basic tips. Naturally we'll try to keep an eye on the smartest bargains - so tell us what you're buying!