End Of Flesh Expansion Will Be Free For Existing Players
Sword Of The Stars II will be getting a new lease of life in the form of an enhanced edition later this month. This new version will include a raft of improvements, new ships, races and technologies to research... not to mention all the DLC released thus far.
Speaking of DLC, a new expansion - End Of Flesh - is also set to add a powerful new race into the mix. If you already own Sword Of The Stars II, you can get it for free.
Sword Of The Stars II: Enhanced Edition will release on November 30th, sporting the following additions:
- The new Loa race with a new drive for their ships – the Neutrino Pulse Gate
- Over 25 new technologies including a new tech tree for cybernetics
- 10 new weapons and attack systems
- Expanded ship building options for all six original factions, including new Leviathan class ships
- 2 new independent races to seduce or bludgeon into your imperial orbit
- New random encounters and mission types
- All previously released faction based DLC – the voices, the badges, the avatars, the skins...all of it.
The End of Flesh expansion introduces players to the Loa, a shape shifting artificial intelligence that can settle some of the most foreboding of landscapes. A former slave race, they now have freedom and an incentive to use their powerful and unique vessels to teach their old masters a lesson. As mentioned above, it will be free if you already own Sword Of The Stars II.