Time for more robot parkour! Indie Summer Uprising finalist T.E.C. 3001, a game that we described several months back as having "eyecatching art direction that challenges the best games on the [XBLIG] service for supremacy" and "hypnotically beautiful to behold" is getting itself an enormous update.
A recent press release from developers Phoenix Game Studio delivered the following list of improvements and additions, a list which includes 12 bonus levels and 2 new soundtrack items.
- 12 bonus level added
- Awards system
- 2 new soundtrack
- Informing voice through the game
- Fixed collision bugs
- Fixed memory leaks and glitches
- Fixed animation bugs on slide+jump, slide+roll and charge over launching pads
- Fixed bug with camera roll left-No more exit game on back button
- Statistics are saved only if they are better than previous
- On level fail you can choose to return to last check point or to reset level
- Level starting screen has now name of the level
- Player can now lock certain color theme in menu
- Added self destruct button (X on gamepad)
- Player can continue on A button rather then Start
- Added buy game button in menu while the game is in trial mode
- Spelling errors fixed
You can find more out about the game here.