The flame is extinguished. The awesome volunteer army has disbanded. Boris did a dance while an enormous inflatable octopus devoured Fatboy Slim. Yes, the Olympics may be over, but its legacy is still being felt... in the games charts at least. The official Olympics game is still topping the charts, flanked by a whole host of familiar faces jostling for position.
In fact, the only change this week is Modern Warfare 3 ceding its place to Dead Island's Game Of The Year edition. We're deep in the pre-Gamescom summer lull at the moment, and it's going to take Death himself to shake up the top ten...
UK Charts: Week Ending 11th August 2012
- London 2012: The Official Video Game (1)
- Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes (2)
- Mario & Sonic: London 2012 Olympics (3)
- Batman: Arkham City (4)
- The Amazing Spider-man (7)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (5)
- Battlefield 3 (8)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (6)
- Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (12)
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (9)