As the nation is gripped by Olympic fever (what a weekend, Team GB!), there's no surprise that the official Olympics videogame has won a second gold medal, with LEGO Batman 2 claiming silver and Mario & Sonic's Olympic foray rounding out the podium.
Elsewhere, all around me are familiar faces. Arkham City is still selling well off the back of The Dark Knight Rises, while Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3 retain their top ten positions. Battlefield 3 has also surged back into contention, doubling its chart position from 16th to 8th. As always, we have the full chart below, provided by UKIE.
UK Charts: Week Ending 04 August 2012
- London 2012: The Official Video Game (1)
- Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes (2)
- Mario & Sonic: London 2012 Olympics (3)
- Batman: Arkham City (5)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (8)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (11)
- The Amazing Spider-man (7)
- Battlefield 3 (16)
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (4)
- Modern Warfare 3 (6)