War Of The Human Tanks, a localised Japanese turn-based strategy game featuring adorable human/war machine hybrids, will be releasing on September 14th via Desura. To celebrate the announcement, Fruitbat Factory have released a new gameplay trailer that should show you what to expect.
Warning: the BGM will get stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
From the press release: War of the Human Tanks series pits the group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps. Players will have to use their wits to upgrade their units and utilize them to the best of their abilities in order to progress throughout the game.
- Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
- Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
- Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
- Multiple endings based on your performance
- Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
- Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
- English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface