It's been a huge week at Dealspwn this week. So buckle up and enjoy our roundup with links to all the best bits. E3 2015 was one of the best events we've seen for years, with so many new games announced and some insanely unexpected moments. We've been up until past daybreak on a few shifts to bring you the hottest impressions from each of the press conferences and you'll find all the latest news and trailers for the breaking stories at this year's E3 in the links below.
In between all the stories, we've produced a load of feature articles too. You'll find the latest opinions on the Oculus/Microsoft partnership, the awesomeness of Doom, backwards compatibility for the Xbox One, Shenmue 3's kickstarter, the drastic changes in the Final Fantasy VII Remake and more. We've even plugged in our mics to do another team podcast asking the ridiculously tough question of 'who won E3'? The answer may surprise you. We'll be continuing to pick through the event next week too and bring you more information on those new games. Well, if we're not too busy rocking out with Batman: Arkham Knight!
- E3 megaton: Microsoft announces Xbox One backwards compatibility [UPDATE]
- Xbox One exclusive ReCore announced: new IP from the creators of Mega-Man & Metroid Prime
- Halo 5: new campaign gameplay & ridiculous WarZone multiplayer mode revealed
- Gears 4 announced, Gears Of War Ultimate Edition confirmed with beta
- Rare Replay is real: 30 games & 10000 GamerScore in one Xbox One package
- Star Wars: Battlefront Walker Assault trailer is here
- Surprise! Ubisoft reveals open world Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is happening
- The Last Guardian trailer & screenshots prove you weren't dreaming
- Horizon: Zero Dawn is a robot dinosaur hunting adventure from the creators of Killzone
- The PS4 Media Player is going live today
- Don't even try to understand Metal Gear Solid V's E3 trailer
- The Xbox One Elite Controller costs £129.99 in the UK
- Dualshock 4 20th Anniversary Edition set for a September release
- Need for Speed confirmed for November 3rd release - new gameplay & details revealed
- Mirror's Edge: Catalyst debut gameplay trailer and release date
- Star Fox Zero is barrel rolling onto Wii U this Christmas - from Platinum Games
- Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay revealed at E3
- More Dark Souls 3 details emerge: gameplay "follows closely from Dark Souls 2"
- Destiny: The Taken King revealed | That's one angry dad
- Why didn't Nintendo show Zelda at E3? Reggie explains
- Here's some more Unravel gameplay footage
- Evolve is getting another season pass
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided gets a massive 25 minute gameplay blowout
E3 2015 Press Conference Impressions
- Microsoft E3 2015 Media Briefing impressions - "they've finally convinced me to buy an Xbox One"
- Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Impressions | You won't believe what just happened
- Nintendo E3 2015 Digital Event Reactions - delight or disaster?
- Ubisoft E3 2015 Press Conference Impressions – Fractured, but whole?
- EA E3 2015 Press Conference Impressions - great highlights, shame about the rest of it
- Bethesda E3 Showcase: Roundtable Impressions | "Nothing will beat that this year"
- Square Enix E3 2015 Press Conference reactions - big games, heavy on the waffle
- Oculus Rift rundown of new details and new controllers
E3 2015 Feature Articles
- The Oculus Microsoft partnership is absolutely bizarre - and potentially brilliant
- Super Shotguns & demon beatdowns - Doom is the true successor we deserve
- Xbox One backwards compatibility really works - and could be a killer feature
- Nintendo E3 2015 News & Trailer Roundup - all the videos, games & headlines
- The Shenmue 3 Kickstarter: megaton, manipulation or masterstroke?
- Was The Last Guardian the real star of the most explosive E3 yet?
- Nintendo's E3 Digital Event doesn't deserve the backlash - and fans need to get a grip
- Game Buzz Extra | Who won E3 2015?
- Final Fantasy VII Remake facing drastic changes. Is Square-Enix playing with fire?
- These awesome niche Xbox 360 exclusives deserve the Xbox One backwards compatibility treatment