E3 rumblings dominate the news this week with EA confirming their lineup, and talk of Dark Souls III, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst and Hellblade. Google are aiming for some of the Twitch crowd with a new app on YouTube. Capcom confirmed Street Fighter V will never to come to XO, Tales of Zesteria is now coming to PS4 and Steam in addition to the PS3. Microsoft have announced a price cut for the existing XO console along with a new 1TB model.
Our features section is packed this week as we clear our desks for the mania that is E3 next week. There are previews for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Yoshi's Wooly World, Lego Worlds and some early impressions of the new PS4 version of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. As ever, we have multiple opinion pieces, this week on subjects like the new Steam refunds policy, the controversial UK pricing for the PS Now beta, our hopes for The Last Guardian, how the tiny text in The Witcher III is spoiling it and much more. Elsewhere, you'll find the full E3 schedule along with links to the livestreams, tips on how to prepare for the Steam Summer Sale and a wishlist of games we'd love to see from Platinum. The finished Oculus Rift consumer model was revealed this week, and we've rounded up all the new information for you, along with an assessment of Microsoft's new involvement. The podcast has made a return too as Jon, Carl and I have a chat about what we're expecting and hoping for from E3.
Review coverage includes our carefully considered verdicts on The Witcher III: Wild Hunt, Lego Jurassic World, Dirty Bomb, Supercharged Robot Vulkaiser and Hatred. Stay tuned to Dealspwn next week, as we'll be working around the clock to bring you the latest news, features and opinions from E3. Be sure to bookmark our E3 2015 tag to go straight to the relevant articles.
- Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae is getting a big new update this week
- What is Mirror's Edge: Catalyst? [UPDATE: Now we know!]
- Xbox One: Microsoft confirms 1TB model and makes the price cut permanent
- Dark Souls 3 tipped for "early 2016"
- Hellblade E3 trailer finally shows some gameplay
- Quadruple your Wang: Shadow Warrior 2 announced with four player co-op
- Capcom: Street Fighter 5 is never coming to Xbox One
- Tales Of Zestiria is coming to PS4 & Steam, not just PS3
- EA confirms E3 games lineup... and a "few surprises"
- Google hit back at Twitch with YouTube Gaming
- E3 2015 Schedule: all the press conference times, dates & livestreams
- COMMENT | The dark side of Steam refunds - unethical abuse or consumer choice?
- How to prepare for the Steam Summer Sale: your essential survival guide
- Sony's PS Now UK Rental Prices are taking us for chumps
- "So this is happening" - what we want from Platinum Games' surprise E3 reveal
- Witcher III and many others are being spoiled by a tiny problem
- PlayStation Now cuts out the middle man, shows how services will eventually kill consoles
- Sorry everyone, but we're ready to get excited about The Last Guardian again
- LEGO Worlds Preview | Constructing a brighter future?
- PREVIEW | Yoshi's Woolly World may be cuddly, but it's as hardcore as you want it to be
- PREVIEW | Metal Gear Solid V's open world is enormous, radical & utterly incredible (Part 1)
- PREVIEW | Metal Gear Solid V: Mother Base, development and kidnapping your own private army (Part 2)
- Oculus Rift rundown of new details and new controllers
- The Oculus Microsoft partnership is absolutely bizarre - and potentially brilliant
- The Troll Poll 2015 | Who Will Win E3?
- Game Buzz Extra | The countdown to E3
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited PS4 Impressions | The Console MMORPG Revolution Starts Here
- Supercharged Robot Vulkaiser Review | Go, Go, Vulkaiser!
- Hatred Review | Hate Is Far Too Strong A Word
- Dirty Bomb Review | The price of freedom
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Review | An unpolished classic?
- Lego Jurassic World Review - Closed for maintenance