Nintendo has revealed the eShop deals hitting Wii U and 3DS this Thursday at midnight.
The highlight has to be Project X Zone. This bizarre crossover SRPG features classic characters from Capcom, Bandai Namco and SEGA history in combat that blends tactics with fighting games, and is a must for superfans. £9.99 is a steal, though GAME are still selling pre-owned copies for that if you crave resale value. Click here to read our Project X Zone review!
Other deals include One Piece: Unlimited World Red for £17.49 on 3DS and £21.99 on Wii U, which seems to be another bargain. Click here to read our One Piece: Unlimited World Red review!
There's also a nifty sale for indie gaming fans, which gives you a discount on a number of games if you own any one of them. Get all the details below.
Wii U Deals
- Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! | £5.99
- Ben 10 Omniverse | £4.99
- Family Party: 30 Great Games® Obstacle Arcade | £2.99
- PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures | £8.99
- PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 | £13.99
- Tekken Tag Tournament™ 2 | £6.79
- ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red | £21.99
- Unepic | £6.29
- Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! | £6.49
- Ben 10 Omniverse™ 2 | £3.69
- One Piece Romance Dawn | £18.99
- ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red | £17.49
- PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures | £8.20
- PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 | £21.49
- Project X Zone | £9.99
- Dress To Play: Magic Bubbles! | £1.79
- Dress To Play: Cute Witches! | £1.79
Super Indie Connection!
If you own any one of the following games, you can get the following discounts on the others...
- BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien | £3.99 (usually €11.99 / £9.99)
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition | £4.79 (usually €13.99 / £11.99)
- Chasing Aurora | £2.39 (usually €6.99 / £5.99)
- SteamWorld Dig | £2.79 (usually €8.99 / £6.99)
- Teslagrad | £5.59 (usually €14.99 / £13.99)
- Swords & Soldiers | £1.07 (usually €2.99 / £2.69)
Remember: the sale starts Thursday night/Friday morning at midnight!