Sony has attracted another indie developer to their PS Mini service: the outstanding Wizorb from Beatshapers. This exceptional block-busting action game, which previously garnered massive acclaim on PC and Xbox Live Indie marketplace, will set players back a paltry €2.99 (British pricing TBA, but likely similar) on PS3, PSP and Vita. Not bad for over 60 levels, massive bosses and compelling RPG elements. We've got a trailer after the break, along with another feature list.
Described as a "tribute to Arkanoid and fantasy RPG mechanics in a single game," Wizorb ends up being the best of both worlds - and it's a perfect fit for mobile platforms in our opinion. We'll definitely bring you a full assessment at release, which is likely to be as soon as it clears certification.
Do lists improve wellbeing and sense of self-worth? Are they both relaxing and mentally stimulating? Be sure to let me know, because here's another one.
- An all-new block-breaking game set in a fantasy world
- Use your magic wand to bounce the orb and cast various magic spells
- Over 60 levels in 5 different worlds
- Epic boss fights and multiple endings and bonus levels
- Character animation by Paul Robertson