Wizorb, the Breakout-meets-RPG from Tribute Games, will be hitting the PS3 and Vita next week as a PS Mini. Beatshapers has announced that the excellent indie title will be available on the PlayStation Store from July 25th, costing €2.99. More details and features below.
Wizorb is a unique combination of classic block-breaking action and light RPG elements. The game features a charming a pixel art style, an engaging storyline, epic boss fights, and various worlds to explore.
- An all-new block-breaking game with RPG elements set in a fantasy world
- Use your magic wand to bounce the orb and cast various magic spells
- Over 60 levels in 5 different worlds
- Epic boss fights, multiple endings and bonus levels
- Character animation by Paul Robertson, the animator behind Pirate Baby's Cabana Battle Street Fight 2006, Kings of Power 4 Billion Percent, and the Scott Pilgrim video game.