Wyv And Keep: The Temple Of The Lost Idol is now available on PC, offering players 60 levels of brainteasing cooperative platforming adventure with a bundled level editor and online mode. Also cupcakes.
If you want to know more, explore down below the page break for the details and launch trailer.
Wyv and Keep challenges players to control the eponymous treasure hunters in a platforming quest to snag as much loot as possible, using both fast fingers and lateral thinking to complete a successively difficult selection of stages. Fiendish traps and cannibal pygmies await in the depths, but the rewards include "treasure, secrets, secret treasure, and the infamous lost idol." Which can be spent on cool hats. The campaign is playable solo, in local multiplayer or online.
Wyv and Keep also features a robust level editor and sharing functionality. "We wanted to give players the ability to change the game, not just play it,” explains lead developer David Walton. “The user-generated content should not only allow people to have a creative input on the game, but also ads endless content for public to enjoy."
- Over 60 brain-melting levels adding up to 15-20 hours of gameplay
- Loads of secret treasure and stylish hats for Wyv and Keep
- Local and Online co-operative play
- Full featured level editor, with all the bells and whistles
- 5 different endings - play to collect them all!
- Amazonia-inspired 20-track original score by musical pygmy king Luke Thomas!
- Witty banter and cute animations