Since it's fourth week of the Summer Of Arcade, Microsoft are doing their best to ensure that they don't discount games and draw attention away from the main event. I can understand the logic (annoying though it is) - and instead, they've decided to run a slight discount on a handful of Rock Band DLC packs.
It all comes down to personal taste. If you like the bands, it's probably worth snagging the DLC over the next few days. Here's the list in full, and as always, you can click the links to visit the marketplace. Remember that Gold members will need to sign in!
- Metallica Pack 1 | 320 Microsoft Points
- Blink 182 Pack 2 | 320 Microsoft Points
- Lady Gaga Pack 1 | 400 Microsoft Points
- Bon Jovi Greatest Hits: Rock Band Edition | 960 Microsoft Points
- Queen Pack 1 | 960 Microsoft Points
Our Fruit Ninja Kinect review will also be going up later today. Heads-up: it's awesome.