Ten Great Games For Ten Low Prices
The XBLA Summer Of Arcade may have come to an end, but the Indie scene is set to deliver an exceptional festival of quality, innovation and good old fashioned fun. The Summer Uprising has officially begun, with the first game, Raventhorne, already available to trial and download.
We've got the full release schedule after the break, and I'll be doing my best to review the ever-loving hell out of them. Drop us a line about which of the lineup you'll be playing!
Here's the launch schedule - and you can read up on more details (and get site links) here.
- Mon Aug 22nd - Raventhorne (240 MS Points)
- Tues Aug 23rd - Battle High: San Bruno (80 Points)
- Wed Aug 24th - Cute Things Dying Violently (80 Points)
- Thurs Aug 25th - T.E.C. 3001 (240 Points)
- Fri Aug 26th - Doom and Destiny (240 Points)
- Mon Aug 29th - Take Arms (240 Points)
- Tues Aug 30th - SpeedRunner HD (240 Points)
- Wed Aug 31st - Train Frontier Express (240 Points)
- Thurs Sept 1st - Chester (240 Points)
- Fri Sept 2nd - Redd: The Lost Temple (240 Points)