Given that 6pm might be a little too early for some to get totally smashed, and given that the US start time for Microsoft's next-gen reveal event is 10am PDT, we thought that we'd present you with something slightly less alcoholic for this evening's Xbox announcement.
If you do happen to be an interlashonal businessman, well you can just add shots into the mix for every box you tick off (DRINK RESPONSIBLY! - Ed.).
We've taken the liberty of producing an assortment of bingo cards for you, with each of the boxes representing something to look out for during Microsoft's Xbox presser. Here's a quick rundown of how to play:
- Print off a whole bunch of our Xbox Reveal Bingo Cards (see below).
- Invite some friends round to watch the show.
- Procure some sort of Grand Prize. Maybe cake. Or rum. Or a back-rub.
- Cross off the various PR stunts and reveals on the cards as they appear in the show.
- The first to achieve a straight line of five crosses in any direction wins.
We'll be playing along too, probably with scotch, so let us know in the liveblog how you get on.